[Hidden-tech] seeking Berkshire lodging info

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Mar 22 11:44:29 EST 2006

I hadn't heard anything about Blantyre being closed; that would be big news
around these parts. Their website is posting rates for the current period,
as well as summer (lowest rate is $500/night).
    The Red Lion Inn, also owned by the Fitzpatricks, is partially closed
for renovation.

As to the inns/rooms, I'd check-in with the Berkshires Visitors Bureau for
specific references. The Lenox Chamber of Commerce, also.

Ed