[Hidden-tech] Re: office space?

Rachel Wilsey rachelwilsey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:14:09 EST 2006

Thanks, to all who replied to my inquiry about office space–I wasn't able to
respond to everyone individually. I found a great studio space in the
Paragon Arts and Industry Building in Easthampton and will be sharing it
with another designer. We will likely be looking for a third occupant once
we get the space all set up, if you might be interested please drop me a
line.

Thanks again,
Rachel

--