[Hidden-tech] Back Up software?

Michael Klatsky michaelk at tnrglobal.com
Thu Mar 16 12:57:27 EST 2006

I have also successfully used rdiff-backup in various situations- it uses
standard methods for synchronizing files (rsync, etc) and maintains the
ability to roll back to a backup in a certain point in time.

http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/

It will:

* Create mirror
* Keep increments
* Preserve all information
* Space & bandwidth efficient
* Transparent data format
* Filesystem feature autodetection
* Mac OS X resource fork support
* ACL and EA support
* Keep statistics

Good luck-

--

Sincerely,

Michael Klatsky --- TnR Global, LLC

       www.tnrglobal.com
       Address:  PO Box 550, Greenfield, MA 01302
       Email:    michaelk AT tnrglobal.com