[Hidden-tech] mambo?

Juliet Jacobson juliet at crocker.com
Thu Mar 16 09:59:40 EST 2006

Hi

I'm redesigning a site for a very non-technical, no-webmaster,
non-profit type organization that wants to edit and maintain their site
on an ongoing basis. I was thinking of using Contribute (step-child of
DreamWeaver) and setting up the site to be as idiot-proof as possible
(putting all navigation into includes, controlling all styling with
css.) Now I'm thinking maybe I'm reinventing the wheel and I should use
Mambo instead. Would Mambo be a good solution for this scenario? Is it
difficult for a marginally-technical person such as myself to set up
and use Mambo?

thanks in advance for advice,
Juliet Jacobson