[Hidden-tech] Billable hours question

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Mar 9 12:28:11 EST 2006

Some clarification is probably in order, agreed.

In my PR work, a project is usually a few days' work, less than a week, and
I try to avoid that, in favor of a strategy, a relationship. This translates
to a minimum 6-month retainer...which is not always possible. When it's not,
for example with a new-product press release and no followup editorial
outreach, the client and I both do our best to agree on a project price,
rather than time+materials.

Hope this helps,
Ed