[Hidden-tech] office space?

Centennial House cenhouse at valinet.com
Wed Mar 15 16:25:01 EST 2006

Dear Rachel, Saw your posting on hidden tech.  We are currently renting
office space in a  professional office building in Belchertown.  With four,
six foot windows, the space has lots of character and lovely light.
Belchertown is one of two communities in Hampshire County to gain in
population and per capita income in the last Census.  With several new high
end housing developments and two major infrastructure projects in the works,
it is not the stereotype you may remember on the way to the Pike.  We attach
a photo and description of our building.  If you'd like a showing, please
contact us at either number below.  Joan and Steve

Joan and Steve Stoia, Innkeepers

Centennial House B&B and Conference Center

94 Main St., Northfield, MA 01360

On the web:  <http://www.thecentennialhouse.com/> www.thecentennialhouse.com

Email:  <mailto:info at thecentennialhouse.com> info at thecentennialhouse.com

Tel: 413.498.5921, 877.977.5950