[Hidden-tech] Realtors for western Franklin County

Mary Malmros malmros at verizon.net
Fri Jun 30 10:18:01 EDT 2006

I worked with them as a seller's agent and not a buyer's agent (and not
sure if they even do the latter), but the Upton-Massamont folks in
Shelburne Falls are good and ethical, and they know the housing stocks
in the hills very well (which is not easy).  In any event, I'd say you
really need to find someone with local knowledge, since the housing here
is not like in the flatlands.

I've also heard some things about Singley that would tend to make me
avoid him/them.

Mary Malmros						malmros at verizon.net
      Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.