[Hidden-tech] North Truro campsite available - August 6-13

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Wed Jun 28 10:20:46 EDT 2006

North Truro Campsite ­ Aug 6-13

Each year we spend a wonderful two weeks at the North of Highland campground
in North Truro, MA, about 7 miles from Provincetown and tip of Cape Cod
(http://www.capecodcamping.com). This year, we¹ve decided to only use one of
our permanently reserved two weeks at the campground. We are offering our
second week, August 6-13 (Sunday PM to Sunday AM), to sub-let. This is a
common practice at the campground and is not a problem with the management.

North of Highland Campground is a tents and tent trailers only campground
(No RVs or generators) and is beautiful, quiet, family oriented, has an
enclosed playground and recreation hall (pool, ping pong and fooz ball),
showers and a camp store. It is also a 1/2 mile walk from both the National
Seashore beach and the Truro town Beaches, and there is a short bike path
that starts near the beach and wanders through the dunes. We regularly take
the 7 mile bike route along the bay side into Provincetown. For rainy days
with kids, it's very close to the excellent Truro town library. See
http://www.capecodcamping.com for more details. The rates are: $27/night for
1 or 2 people and one vehicle; $3 per additional child; $10 per additional
adult and $8 per additional vehicle. All costs are per night but the
reservation is for the full week.

The arrangement is that you pay us up front for the basic costs of the week
- $189 (7 x $27). We then pay in full for the two weeks when we arrive on
July 31. When you arrive, you pay any additional costs (as noted above) that
are above and beyond the $27/night (note that campsite occupancy and
vehicles are tracked closely). No other options are possible regarding the
dates and the campground is usually booked solid at this time of year.

Contact us for more details. Kate or Will Loving, 413-253-7044