[Hidden-tech] (Canon) camera cleaning/repair recommendations?

Jim Ussailis ussailis at equinox.shaysnet.com
Sun Jun 25 21:27:05 EDT 2006

I'll give you another reason:

Film has been around for a long time. Slides don't fade for 30 years,
color prints, probably 50, (I have one of my father that is fine after
40 years) and the first B&W print is still around.

Now how long will the latest digital medium be around. Possibly forever,
if the format can still be read. On the other hand, reading any specific
format may be impossible in 15 years.

>From what I hear, don't count on digital prints to last for very long.

Jim Ussailis

jim at nationalwireless.com

PS I am looking for someone to fix my Nikon.