[Hidden-tech] (Canon) camera cleaning/repair recommendations?

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at GISmatters.com
Fri Jun 23 13:02:17 EDT 2006

I've got a late 1970's Canon A-1 SLR that I'm dusting off for an upcoming
trip (8 days from now).  I last used it 4 or 5 years ago, and it worked
fine, but it could probably use a good cleaning, tightening, maybe minor
repair (something is disintegrating in the chamber where the flip-up mirror
lives - there's black fluff floating around in there).  The lens mount is
loose.

Any recommendations for where I might get this some quick attention?

Thanks

Chris

--

Chris Duncan, Ph.D.