[Hidden-tech] Article publishing on the Web

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Sun Jun 18 09:50:15 EDT 2006

At 1:17 PM -0400 6/17/06, Susanna Opper wrote:
>    ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group, you must be counted to post .
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>

>I want to garner wide distribution for my latest published article
>entitled "E-Zine Essentials: Web-based electronic newsletters can be
>an effective way to reach your target audience."  I'd love advice
>and counsel on the best way to do this.  Please provide specific
>sites that have produced good results as well as any cautions I
>should know about.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>--Susanna

There are literally hundreds of article posting sites and discussion
groups. ezinearticles.com and aabusiness on yahoogroups are two that
come to mind.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/