[Hidden-tech] Berkshires HTites

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Jun 14 13:40:23 EDT 2006

The remnants of bTech, formerly known as the "Berkshire Technology
Alliance," meet for chat and elbow bending on the third Thursday of each
month. We collect at Aster's, a bar/restaurant on South Street in
Pittsfield, just north of Dan Fox Drive (and on the opposite side of the
street), 5-7pm. It's no-host, and we get from 5-15 attendees. It may not be
worth the drive from Northampton, but it's not uncommon for people to come
from a half-hour away, swap business cards and stories, make appointments
for private meetings, etc.

A few HiddenTech members do come to these events; we'd love to have more.
Sorry for the late notice, if folks are interested, I'll try to remember to
post the meeting notices a little earlier next month.

If you need directions, let me know, please,
Ed
413-442-7718