[Hidden-tech] F/L opps: Video eds & motion graphics artists

EddyGold at aol.com EddyGold at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 12:25:54 EDT 2006

This came my way today. Anyone interested, reply to them.

Eddy Goldberg, Amherst

www.mediaed.org/jobs

The Media Education Foundation is currently soliciting demo reels from video
editors with Final Cut Pro expertise and experienced motion graphics artists.
If you are interested in working with us on a freelance basis, we invite you
to send your reel, along with a resume and cover letter, to:

Bill Yousman, Managing Director
Media Education Foundation
60 Masonic St.
Northampton, MA 01060

Serious consideration will only be given to individuals with extensive
experience and professional-level skills.