[Hidden-tech] NEW MEDIA and others save Oct. 3

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Jun 5 11:46:57 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Who could forget our famous Valley Goes Hollywood (Valleywood) program that
featured every type of media imaginable, writers, video game developers,
sound experts, etc . . .

Ever since, I've been hoping to entice regional economic development and
town officials -- not to mention developers and landlords -- to consider
assisting this cluster and building a new media industry in this region.
Now that time has come. If you are interested in attending a focus group
with all those officials and business leaders like chambers of commerce,
please save Oct. 3. We will meet in Amherst from 5 to 7 p.m. at a location
to be announced. If there is demand, we may hold more focus groups around
the region.

Questions we will pose to you include:

Are you interested in space outside a home setting?

What type of space would you want/need and price?

Do you want to be in a collaborative setting?

What other ways can the region back your companies?

How can Hidden-Tech, the Chambers, the Small Business Development Center,
UMass Family Business Center and others help you?

Please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com if you are interested
or post your interest to the list. I am seeking your input to fine-tune
this meeting.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Co-Chair