[Hidden-tech] Pittsfield visit was quite interesting!

Jeanne Yocum jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Sun Jun 4 13:10:47 EDT 2006

Hi, all,

As someone who slogged through the rain yesterday to make it to the Hidden
Tech visit to Pittsfield, I wanted to report what great fun it was despite
the weather!  Peter Bergman put together an extremely interesting series of
visits for us.  Two things stood out for me.  As a theater lover, I really
enjoyed the  behind-the-scenes, hard hat tour of the Colonial Theater, which
is undergoing an incredible $22 million renovation.  And as a baseball
lover, I was very interested to hear about "The Art of the Game," which is
taking place in Pittsfield and other Berkshire County towns this summer and
next.  It's a mixture of baseball and art...what fun!
(www.artgamepittsfield.org)

Things are happening in Pittsfield!  And we had plenty of time to network
with the people behind some of these happenings, who can definitely use the
services of Hidden Tech members.  It was a great (albeit gray) day!

-- Jeanne Yocum
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
www.yourghostwriter.com
Member:  National Writers Union