[Hidden-tech] Rain won't interfere with Pittsfield Arts Day

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Jun 2 09:35:37 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Just talked to our Berkshire co-coordinator, Peter Bergman, and he says not
to worry if it's raining tomorrow. Arrowhead has a large tent where we can
enjoy our lunch. Of course, all exhibits are indoors throughout the day.

I understand that we have about 15 to 20 people registered so it should be
a great chance to mingle with our Hidden-Tech buddies in the Berkshires, as
well as meet the art execs who are coming out to greet us.

Once again, if you want to car pool you can reach me at
az at a-zinternational.com. If you want to chance getting a ride, then be at
the parking lot behind the United Way on King Street in Northampton by 9:30
a.m. sharp tomorrow. Several of us are meeting there.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Co-chair