[Hidden-tech] Business consultant needed for Easthampton City Arts Development Project

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 1 01:37:33 EDT 2006

Hello Hidden Tech friends!

Below, I am passing along an opportunity for a business consultant and also
a general request for interested Easthampton artists. The email below comes
my way from Briana Taylor, a local artist I'm sure many of you know (she
has been to several Hidden Tech events also).

Note that the contact info for the RFP for the consulting role is in the
first paragraph below, and then at the end of the email is Briana's email
if you want to get more involved as a volunteer contributor. Any
miscellaneous questions should be directed to her.

Thanks!

Jon Reed, Co-Chair, Hidden Tech

======

Hi Jon,

Know anyone who might be interested in submitting an RFP for a business
consultant to implement the major component of the new Easthampton City
Arts Development Project.  If someone is
interested in submitting a proposal, s/he should call Ellen Koteen at
529-1438 to obtain the complete RFP.  It was advertised in the Gazette on
Sat also.

I'm the new Easthampton City Arts Website Moderator, so that's how I know
about the RFP. You can see the site at www.easthamptoncityarts.com. Also,
if you know any musicians, performance artists, artists, fine
craftspeople, writers, organizations, etc. who are either living or
working in Easthampton, or have some tie to Easthampton, pass the word on
that the site will be undergoing a media blitz in the very near future,
including bumper stickers, posters and all kinds of print ads, and
according to the RFP they are looking to start a retail store, etc. People
can have their own webpage on the site and be listed in the directory, you
can upload images and soundbites as well.

Briana Taylor, mail at brianataylor.net