[Hidden-tech] looking for help with consumer research

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Wed Jun 14 10:55:36 EDT 2006

Hi all,

	It struck me after last night's meeting that there are many, many new
people joining Hidden-Tech's network who don't know how to fully take
advantage of the services we offer. People often call me for help and I
provide it over the phone, but I thought that I might offer an orientation
session a couple times a year for those who want to go deeper.
	If you are interested, please respond to the list. Let us know dates/times
during the course of the summer that would be BEST and we'll see if we can
arrange something.

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	Hidden-Tech Founder, Co-Chair