[Hidden-tech] Thanks for the good advice ...and here's a totally different request

Mary Malmros malmros at verizon.net
Mon Jul 31 21:05:27 EDT 2006

Dan Green wrote:
>    ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group, you must be counted to post .
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm glad you brought this topic to the group.  I too am desperately in
> search of a mason that does chimney repair.  I've contacted five by phone
> and although three agreed to come out to estimate the work, none have come
> through.  I'm told this is not uncommon.  Any referrals would be greatly
> appreciated.

Instead of looking for masons, try looking in your yellow pages for a
chimney sweep.  I'd recommend mine, but he's in North Adams.  He fixed
up my chimneys, which were in disrepair when I bought the house, and put
metal caps on them for a very reasonable price.

Mary Malmros						malmros at verizon.net
      Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.