[Hidden-tech] Thanks for the good advice ...and here's a totally different request

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Mon Jul 31 14:42:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks to the many people who sent along advice on how to clean off my hard
drive before passing along my computer to a charity. Can always rely on
Hidden-Techies for good advice.

Now I have a totally different query.  A storm last week damaged my chimney
and I need a mason.  Never hired a mason before so I have no idea about
rates, etc.  Does anyone have a mason to recommend?  I hate to let my
fingers do the walking through the Yellow Pages since I know so little about
the field.  Would MUCH prefer to call someone who has been referred to me.
Thanks!

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA