[Hidden-tech] Looking for Resources/Referrals

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Jul 20 15:30:59 EDT 2006

Paul Rapp writes a column about intellectual property rights for artists in the regional publication The Artful Mind. As copy editor for that magazine (and spouse of an artist), I venture to say that Paul knows well of what he speaks. Paul specializes in intellectual property law including copyright, trademark, Internet, and art and entertainment matters. You can find out more about him at www.PaulRapp.com.

Hope this helps,
Ed