[Hidden-tech] Health insurance

Jeff Rutherford jeff at trylonsmr.com
Wed Jul 19 09:50:10 EDT 2006

I know that health insurance has been discussed at length on this list
in the past, but I wasn't sure if this specific issue has been
discussed.

Does anyone know if the recently passed Massachusetts legislation re:
healthcare for everyone in Massachusetts has provisions re: small
businesses or independent contractors?

I wanted to know if there are any provisions in this bill where the
state will negotiate a reasonable health insurance rate and allow
self-employed people in the state to purchase health insurance at that
discounted rate?

Does anyone know?

Jeff Rutherford