[Hidden-tech] Cleaning up lecture audios...

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Mon Jul 17 21:27:09 EDT 2006

At 06:44 PM 7/17/2006, Dennis Kunkler wrote:
>I would suggest a long-term solution that will
>eliminate the need to spend money on post-production editing of um's, er's,
>ah's, you know's, so's and endless sentences strung along with ands.

Toastmasters is great and I spent almost a year going to both the
Northampton and the Greenfield clubs.

However an interactive teleseminar is not a speech and always
involves give and take, interruptions, etc. The real question is how
much of a perfectionist am I about recording I prepare for sale and
could I do the needed work myself leaving in most of the ums and
taking out the extraneous conversations.

Thanx for the suggestion.
David