[Hidden-tech] Help with a party...

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Fri Jul 14 19:39:24 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I want to hire an MC/Disk Jockey for a party I am hosting in October. I
would be grateful for any recommendations.

I want to find someone who will do more than just play music, as we will
need to keep a bunch of 13 year olds entertained with some games, etc. Music
and dancing is very important, too. I want someone who will be able to
satisfy teenagers, their aging baby boomer parents, and a few older
relatives, too.

This person will need to supply all of their own equipment. The party will
take place in a local hotel ballroom.

Thanks,

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.

Valley Mindfulness
Meditation and Stress Reduction: Workshops, Classes and Coaching

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Upcoming public courses:
* A Taste of Mindfulness, Monday, August 14, 6:00 pm
* A Taste of Mindfulness, Sunday, September 17, 1:00 pm
* A Taste of Mindfulness, Tuesday, October 10, 6:00 pm
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Tuesday evenings, 10/24 - 12/12