[Hidden-tech] Long River Ventures

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Tue Jul 11 09:03:46 EDT 2006

yes and no - we do know people at Long River Ventures and other VC
firms, (there are even some who read the HT lists), however
getting VC is a far bit step from even knowing the VC partners, on top
of which the VC market has changed a lot from even the books
you can get that are a few years old.

Drop me an email off-list and we'll see what we will see.

Rich

David Olsson wrote:
> Does anyone know about or know someone with Long River Ventures in Hadley, http://www.longriverventures.com?  My friend Brad Powell of Calabash, a fair trade world music site, http://www.calabashmusic.com, is looking for venture capital.  Or does anyone know of other possibilities?
>
> Thanks,
> David Olsson

Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/