[Hidden-tech] Anyone heard of such a thing?

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Sun Jul 2 14:03:20 EDT 2006

Hi Janis,

The Amherst BNI chapter -- a local referral networking organization
-- is looking for someone in the Handyman profession to join as a
member. www.amherstbni.com

Please visit the site to see other profession classifications being
sought.

Best,
Kimo

On Jul 2, 2006, at 11:00 AM, Janis S. Gray wrote:

>    ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group, you must be counted to
> post .
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>

> I'm asking for a friend.... Thanks for any leads!
>
> Janis Gray
>
> Is there an organization that a handyperson can affiliate
> themselves with? I'm looking for a non-religious, odd-jobs and
> light housework kind of venue. I'd appreciate any help in locating
> some. National level would be ideal.
>

> I've never hear Anyone

AZURELINK  ::  "Simply Connected!"
Web Site Design & Scalable Managed Web Hosting
Custom Web Applications Development
Including eCommerce Systems
58 Cottage St, Suite 1
Amherst, MA 01002-2125
Telephone: (800) 549-2060 / (413) 549-2020
Fax Phone: (413) 825-8344
For more information, visit:  www.azurelink.net