[Hidden-tech] Junk Faxes

Christofer deHahn dehahn at charter.net
Tue Jan 31 19:50:39 EST 2006

I followed the advice on junkfax.org. I got a bounce from proteus.com and
the following reply from visionlab.com:

Thank you for contacting Vision Lab AG.

If your email relates to the receipt of a fax in the United States,
please be aware that Vision Lab AG does not transmit any faxes into the
U.S.
Further, Vision Lab Telecommunication, Inc. has ceased all faxing
operations anywhere in the world.

If you are located in the U.S. and believe you have received a fax
transmitted by any Vision Lab entity, you are mistaken.
Unfortunately, false information posted on the Internet has misled
people into believing that they are receiving faxes from Vision Lab.

We hope this clarifies the situation.
Regards,

Vision Lab AG

Who to believe? Who knows.