[Hidden-tech] Water drop animation?

Anne Campbell annebcampbell at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 20:16:52 EST 2006

Hi all,

A client of mine is starting a new venture, and for her logo she'd like to have
the image of a drop of water falling into a pool and creating a ripple effect.
She'd like it to be animated for her Web site, and I thought that instead of
reinventing the wheel, there might be a stock animation available for purchase
somewhere.

Animated .gif would be preferable, but Flash is okay too. I think she's hoping
for a photographic style rather than a stylized or cartoonish one.

Does anyone know where I might find such a thing? I've been searching, but have
only turned up stock footage that's intended for videomakers, not small
animations for the Web.

Thanks very much -
Anne

Anne Campbell, annebcampbell at yahoo.com