[Hidden-tech] best phone service?

Kevin McAllister kevin at inresonance.com
Sat Jan 21 12:03:06 EST 2006

on 1/19/06 1:11 PM, Giannina Granata Silverman at
gsilverman at rocketranchdesign.com wrote:

> Awesome, awesome, awesome. I am never looking back. Take that, Verizon.
>
> PS. The only drawback--I couldn't keep my old phone number. That's really only
> available in Metro areas...
>
> PPS. Vonage has awesome web-based control panel, and voice mail. Forward your
> calls anywhere....
> and get your VM through your email, if you so desire.

We switched to Vonage and kept our original POTS number. So it is available
in the Valley here. Not sure what the conditions are, but it is possible.

Kevin
Kevin J. McAllister, President/CEO
inRESONANCE  ...  Ideas that resonate |  CMS-based websites for K-12
kevin at inresonance.com                 |  Admin database solutions
http://www.inresonance.com            |  Strategic consulting, training
413-587-0236x13                                   FSA Member since 1994