[Hidden-tech] .VxD question

Jonathan Dill jfdill at jfdill.com
Mon Jan 2 14:15:04 EST 2006

Norton Antivirus / Norton Utilities can do this after running
LiveUpdate, that is one thing that I have seen happen with Windows98
before.  The Norton Antivirus kernel driver takes up too much kernel
memory after an update.  Try searching the Symantec tech support website
for the error message.  The solution involves booting into Safe Mode
then adjusting one of the "System" settings.  If I remember or can find
the tech support article, I will post it later.