[Hidden-tech] Hoping for some assistance

Fred fredbliss at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 10:19:56 EST 2006

Hi everyone

I wanted to introduce myself and ask for some assistance from you all.  My
name is Fred Bliss, and I am currently in a full time search for work.
Anyone looking for someone in software & web development - entry level or
otherwise can contact me directly for my resume. I currently focus on
C#/asp.net, aand I have recently been picking up MySQL and PostgreSQL in
addition to my listed skills.  For more information, please take a few
minutes to view my resume and let's set up a time to talk. I am available
immediately for hire.

A .doc or .rtf copy of my resume can be provided upon request.

I hope I haven't offended anyone by doing this, but I am very much in need
of steady work right now.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Fred Bliss
10 Wood Ave.
Florence, MA 01062
413-209-1519