[Hidden-tech] Goodmail spells doom for mailing lists?

Ben Liyanage ben at smartankgroup.com
Tue Feb 21 12:36:56 EST 2006

Hi Claudia,

I had similar problems using a laptop, verizon dsl and a linksys router. After
many calls to tech support and a variety of suggested solutions (the
connection would sometimes be there and other times not) the one that worked
was replacing the Linksys Wireless-B router. I've had no problems in the
months since the switch.

Hope this helps,
Izzy

 When I click on the Wireless Network
> Connection icon  in the task bar, my system says and shows that I am
> connected, but when I try to connect to Internet Explorer I don't

Izzy Gesell MSEd, CSP, Organizational Alchemist

"Transforming thinking from commonplace to exceptional."

       413-586-2634 (Voice),  413-585-0407 (Fax)
         email:izzy at izzyg.com, www.izzyg.com