[Hidden-tech] Save Web page as Excel?

Ben Liyanage ben at smartankgroup.com
Fri Feb 17 11:04:18 EST 2006

I usually script it.  With most scripting languages there is a command that
will change the mime type of the file when the user goes to the page.  Then
you can format the data as a CSV.

Alternately, I know that excell can make ODBC data connections, and suck in
data directly.  I've never done this before, and I don't particularly like
VB Script as I think it is not very efficient.

Ben Liyanage
ben at smartankgroup.com
410.336.2464

  _____