[Hidden-tech] Happy New Year prayers for peace

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sat Dec 30 11:44:58 EST 2006

Hi all,

After a wonderful retreat in New Hampshire with my daughter I came
home to the sad news of continued strife in the Middle East. We don't
usually get political on the Hidden-Tech list, but I think at crest
of a new year it's OK to get spiritual.

We are so lucky to enjoy the bounty of a great country and should
stop and enjoy that. We can give thanks that so many of you in the
network and in this region backed creation of Hidden-Tech so that we
have each other's support in economic good times and bad times.

But it's impossible to watch the news and not see how many people are
suffering around the world, particularly in the Middle East and
Darfur. So, as I send you all prayers for peace, prosperity and
health in 2007, I am also suggesting a collective prayer for peace in
the Middle East and elsewhere.

Hoping to see many of you in the New Year!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder