[Hidden-tech] Looking for GOOD pdf-to-text converter

Mary Malmros malmros at verizon.net
Fri Dec 22 13:23:30 EST 2006

Greets, all,

I'm looking for software that can convert PDF to text, and ideally that
has some options for reformatting or global replacement, since what I
most often need to do is to break a PDF file down into fields and spit
out tab-delimited text.  I've been using a freeware product that just
isn't reliable when big files are involved.  Does anyone have something
they like for this?

TIA,

Mary Malmros            			malmros at verizon.net
	Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug