[Hidden-tech] Synchronizing computers

Tom Adams / Reelife reelifeproductions at mac.com
Mon Dec 11 13:15:55 EST 2006

Jeff,

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I'd suggest getting a gmail account.  They have a great internet mail setup and you can search any email ever received, sent etc. Not sure how it integrates with Outlook but it certainly is simple to check anywhere and retain contacts, and spam filters, etc.  They also have a new calendar service, etc...check it out.  simple to setup/use and I've never had any lost emails or problems whatsoever.  I currently have my "gmail" emails forwarded to my mac account.
 Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
using today's technology to educate, entertain and enlighten

"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707
reelifeproductions at mac.com, www.reelifeproductions.com
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions
Williamsburg, MA, USA
(I'm currently out of the Reelife Office...emailing remotely)