[Hidden-tech] Anyone have any experience with Zen Cart?

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Dec 6 16:26:51 EST 2006

I've looked at it and we have a site using osCommerce which ZenCart was
based on.

ZenCart has a very nice templating function so you can buy pre-made
temples, or make your own independent of working
core of the cart.

As for learning, it's a database driven system with a pretty nice admin
interface for parts entry and customer admin.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/