[Hidden-tech] looking for recommendations for graphics PC

Bruce G. Hooke bghooke at att.net
Tue Dec 5 10:10:49 EST 2006

Hi all,
	My husband is a photographer & needs a new PC. He has a good monitor,
which he'll be keeping. I'm used to spec-ing out business PC's, but
don't know much about the requirements of programs like photoshop, or
digital camera interface software. Anybody have any recommendations?
Does a laptop make any sense? We can't get anything better than
satellite where we live, so I was thinking that for big uploads he could
go somewhere with reasonable internet access speeds if he had a laptop.
This may well be a gift, so if you know him, don't mention this posting!
	TIA, Reva
--

Reva Reck
(978) 544-3911