[Hidden-tech] Anyone know what happened to Shaysnet?

Michael Muller michael at mullertech.com
Fri Aug 25 14:06:28 EDT 2006

I was going to offer the same thing, or ask them to point the MX record to a bad IP number, or something, but it appears the main problem is getting in touch. The 772 number is disconnected. The phonebook lists a David Leonard in Montague Center. I called the number but am not sure if this is the same person.

Michael

At 01:50 PM 8/25/2006, Matthew Crocker wrote:

>If Dave is willing I can setup a mail server to handle @shaysnet.com
>mail by the end of business  today.
>

>On Aug 25, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Rich wrote:
>
>>We have been talking to David Leonard (Owner of Shaysnet) on a
>>somewhat erratic basis, and I know he has been trying to sell
>>or hand off all parts of the company for some time.
>>
>>We are trying to help with any domain registered through Shaysnet
>>since we are an opensrs reseller also.
>>
>>So far we have not had any contact with Dave for about a month, I
>>know he had some major health issues but I thought those were settled.
>>
>>Will send an update here if anything develops
>>
>>Rich
>>
>>Michael Muller wrote:
>>>
>>>Anyone know what happened to Shaysnet?
>>>
>>>I have a friend who needs her old address to start bouncing email.
>>>People have been emailing her for weeks and the emails just
>>>disappear. They should bounce so people know she's not getting them.
>>>Anyone know who used to run Shaysnet and can get me in touch with
>>>them?
>>>
>>>Michael
>
>--
>Matthew S. Crocker