[Hidden-tech] Only waiting list for 9/12

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Aug 23 20:42:56 EDT 2006

Hi all,

It looks like we're just about filled up for the 9/12 opener. If
anyone wants to exhibit, I am taking names for a waiting list.

And remember, you can always network once at the meeting and be known
that way.

PLUS, we are developing a fabulous internship fair on Oct. 23 at
UMass with the IT Program and career center, so you can think of that
as an alternative to the Sept. 12 meeting.

Email me at az at a-zinternational.com if you want to be on a waiting
list for 9/12. Registration for Oct. 23 will be online once we sort
out the location. The Student Union Ballroom may NOT be the spot. More later.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk