[Hidden-tech] PR job available in Boston

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Fri Aug 18 14:15:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm sure some of you have friends in the Boston area and so I thought I'd
post this account supervisor job opening for a PR firm that I freelance for.
Please pass it along to anyone you know who might be appropriate. Excellent
firm...great group of people...interesting client base.

Jeanne Yocum
Tuscarora Communications

Corporate Communications Account Supervisor

Schneider Associates (SA), a Boston public relations firm, is seeking a
seasoned account supervisor who is committed to client service, enjoys
writing, and pitching the media.  The ideal candidate will report directly
to the Vice President of Corporate Communications and should have eight to
ten years of agency experience handling professional service, corporate,
real estate and crisis communication/public affairs accounts.

The candidate should also have practical experience participating in new
business pitches and proposal writing and enjoy supervising a team of smart,
motivated young professionals. The candidate must possess excellent written
and verbal skills, be proficient in producing and editing collateral
materials, and have a proven and successful track record developing and
supervising campaigns that get results.

Basic Qualifications:
* 8 to 10 years agency experience and/or corporate communications experience
(an agency person who defected to the client-side and now wants to come
³home² a plus)
* Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university, preferably in
communications, journalism or political science
* Excellent judgement
* Ability to solve problems
* Adept at interfacing with all levels on the client side
* Experience supervising account teams
* Affinity for presentations and the new business hunt

Primary Responsibilities:
·      Serve as primary client contact

·      Supervise team of public relations professionals

·      Write press/marketing materials

·      Develop PowerPoint presentations

·      Plan, manage, and direct special events

·      Implement public information campaigns

·      Build strategic public relations plans

·      Provide media counsel

·      Crisis management

Please forward a persuasive cover letter and resume to jobs at schneiderpr.com

No phone calls please.  Only qualified candidates will be contacted.