[Hidden-tech] High end design for print and the web

Robin Brooks robin at robinbrooksdesign.com
Wed Aug 16 09:43:48 EDT 2006

Hi, Hidden Tech Folks.

I haven't really piped up yet to say who I am since I joined Hidden
Tech a couple of months ago. I saw John Harrison's self-introduction
and thought that was a great idea.

My name is Robin Brooks. I've been in the area for 22 years, been doing
graphics about 30. My site is located at
http://www.RobinBrooksDesign.com.

I'm in the Creative Cluster in Greenfield with Paul Hake Productions
and Jill Connolly Voiceovers, along with a few others.

My clients have included Xerox, Viking Penguin, and The Waldorf Schools
of North America.

I've done print design for all of those 30 years, and now am doing web
sites.

I love this whole Hidden Tech thing. Have gotten lots of info off of
it. Thanks, Hidden Tech.

Robin Brooks
413-624-5540