[Hidden-tech] "Getting Paid: Secrets to Collecting Your Money from Clients"

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Mon Aug 14 16:16:35 EDT 2006

Hi, everyone,

All of us who are self-employed has had to deal with slow payers and
nonpayers. Nothing is more frightening than having tons of receivables but
no money in your bank account! To help Hidden-Techies learn now to deal with
this problem, the programming team is considering having a member meeting in
November that focuses on how to get clients to pay on time and what to do
with those laggards who don't pay on time.  In short...how to do collections
and maybe a little of how to survive cash flow nightmares.

We need someone to line up speakers for this. The idea would be to have two
or three speakers and then do a Q&A session where we all jump in and tell
what has worked for us. Anyone interested in taking on this task?  You won't
have to arrange the venue; we have a volunteer who does that.

Please reply to jeanne at yourghostwriter.com if you're interested in
recruiting speakers or if you would like to be a speaker yourself.

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA
www.yourghostwriter.com