[Hidden-tech] Electrical outlets/Wifi available for 9/12 opener

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Aug 11 10:22:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Just a head's up that for those of you
exhibiting, or thinking of exhibiting, at the
9/12 opener (see details below), there are nine
electrical outlets in the room and Wifi. For
those already on the list, please email me at
az at a-zinternational.com of you want electricity.
I will make sure it's allotted on a
first-come/first-serve basis, starting with
whoever as has signed up as of today.

As noted, there is room for eight to 10 more people.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder/Clerk