[Hidden-tech] How to locate back discussions on the HT emailing lists

webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Aug 11 10:51:01 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Seeing the request for a handyman reminded me that there were many
recommendations made recently. To find them see:

http://live.hidden-tech.net

Click on third menu item - lists:

You can either click on list archives and search month-to-month by either subject or thread.
You'll find this one pretty easily because it came up within the last six months or less.

OR stay on the lists page and use the Google driven search box on the bottom of the page.
It is setup to just search the archives that are indexed by google,
it has anything older than about a week.

This is one of the first of many new Hidden-tech functions, in fact the
whole HT Live site is full of them BUT these will only continue to happen
with your support.

It's always possible to provide a donation to Hidden-Tech so we can continue to provide you this
and more of these sort of services. Anyone who donates $150 or more automatically becomes a
dues-paying member and can enter all programming (even a pricier fundraiser) for free.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder

and