[Hidden-tech] some arguments for the local spin

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Aug 9 09:07:34 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've been reading the issue of "spinning local" from afar and want to
reassure the original sender that the hidden-tech, virtual company
way of life is becoming quite common and should grow as a movement as
baby boomers retire in greater numbers.

When time allows, I'm hoping to have an article on Hidden-Tech posted
to the Website that is in the current edition of "Technology Times,"
the publication of the Eastern Tech Council in Philadelphia where I
recently presented on Hidden-Tech. The article argues that virtual
companies are a growing and important part of our economy and points
out that small doesn't equal unimportant.

If you need some additional articles, cite from the reports posted at
www.hidden-tech.net about the money we collectively contribute to the
local economy, one of a number of ways we help boost the regional economy.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, Clerk