[Hidden-tech] HT companies sought for Sept. 12 opener

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Aug 1 11:28:51 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm now working with the April Cloutier at the Regional Technology
Corp. and their new president, Ellen Bemben, to develop a mixer for
Hidden-Tech companies on Tuesday, Sept. 12 at the Holiday Inn Express
in Hadley (intersections of Rts. 116 and 9).

I would love to have companies representative of various Hidden-Tech
sectors exhibit around the room so RTC, which includes many of the
larger businesses in the region (primarily tech companies) can see
what we do. You do NOT have to be a tech company to exhibit, though
software, Web developers, anyone in biotech and medical instruments,
will be of high interest to RTC members.

Please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com so I can start
compiling a list of exhibitors. There will be no extra fee to
exhibit. The door fee may be $10 to cover the cost of a light dinner.

I think it's great that RTC is open to mingling with Hidden-Tech.
They are far more directed to tech and biotech than we are, but all
companies have business needs. And we are the premier talent pool in
the region who can assist them whether as subcontrators,
collaborators or alliance partners. Those who attend will be able to
learn more about RTC and how our alliance connects you to regional,
state and national powers-to-be.

More details coming!

best,

Amy Zuckerman