[Hidden-tech] Seeking Trainers and Management Consultants

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Thu Apr 27 13:13:41 EDT 2006

I would like to connect with other Hidden Tech members who lead training
programs and do organizational consulting. My interest is on multiple
levels:

1) I am interested in opportunities for mutual support (feedback, ideas,
leads, etc.) related to developing and producing our educational, training,
and consulting services.

2) I am also interested in opportunities for working together. For example,
I offer stress reduction and wellness programs for individuals and
organizations (see my web site link below for more information). Perhaps one
of my offerings would be a useful addition to a program you are doing. And
vice-versa, of course.

3) I also have a background developing and producing events. Perhaps you
would like to partner with someone who could help you launch and manage your
training program (so that you can focus on teaching).

If you have any interest these possibilities, or if my message sparks any
other ideas you think might be of interest, please contact me.

Thanks,

David

David Spound, M.Ed.

Valley Mindfulness
Meditation and Stress Reduction: Workshops, Classes and Coaching

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Upcoming classes:
* A Taste of Mindfulness, Sunday, April 30
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, June/July