[Hidden-tech] Hidden-Tech Needs You and Your Success Stories

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Tue Apr 25 08:58:36 EDT 2006

For me, Hidden-Tech has been not only a place to go for (and
contribute) advice on a wide range of subjects, but also a place
where I've made some real friends. For those of us working quietly in
our own homes, human contact with others in that situation can be a
big plus. Interestingly, Sheldon Snodgrass is one who has become a
friend, and he and I have met several times to talk shop in our
overlapping worlds of sales (Sheldon) and marketing (me).

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/