[Hidden-tech] Nice, very inexpensive office share available 5/1 in Northampton area

David Caputo info at positronicdesign.com
Thu Apr 20 01:53:37 EDT 2006

Hello All...

I have an office-share situation available in a very nice furnished
location in the Northampton area that includes business-grade cable
modem, preinstalled networking and wireless, cable tv, heat and
electricity (you only need to get your own phone). I need to share the
office as I have moved my headquarters and it only gets intermittent use
now. Plenty of free parking. On the bus route. Perfect space for the
right person or couple. Professional setting. Very affordable. Need
deposit by May 1, occupancy can start any time 5/1 to 6/1. One year
committment required. Call for details.

David Caputo
Positronic Design
413.532.6440